BAKFlip MX4 88-13 C/K Pickup/Silv/Sierra 1500/88-14 2500HD/3500HD 6'6"
Your Selected Product Fits These Vehicles
- 1988-1999 Chevrolet C1500 Fleetside 78.0 Bed
- 1989-2000 Chevrolet C2500 Fleetside 78.0 Bed
- 1988-1999 Chevrolet K1500 Fleetside 78.0 Bed
- 1989-2000 Chevrolet K2500 Fleetside 78.0 Bed
- 2007-2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 78.7 Bed
- 2010-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 78.9 Bed
- 1999-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Fleetside 78.0 Bed
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Fleetside 78.0 Bed
- 2001-2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD Fleetside 78.0 Bed
- 2005-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD Fleetside 78.0 Bed
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD Classic Fleetside 78.0 Bed
- 1999-2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Fleetside 78.0 Bed
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 78.8 Bed
- 2001-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Fleetside 78.0 Bed
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Classic Fleetside 78.0 Bed
- 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD 78.8 Bed
- 1988-1999 GMC C1500 Fleetside 78.0 Bed
- 1990-1998 GMC C2500 Fleetside 78.0 Bed
- 1988-1999 GMC K1500 Fleetside 78.0 Bed
- 1989-2000 GMC K2500 Fleetside 78.0 Bed
- 2007-2009 GMC Sierra 1500 78.7 Bed
- 2010-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 78.9 Bed
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Fleetside 78.0 Bed
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Classic Fleetside 78.0 Bed
- 2001-2003 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Fleetside 78.0 Bed
- 2005-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Fleetside 78.0 Bed
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Classic Fleetside 78.0 Bed
- 1999-2004 GMC Sierra 2500 Fleetside 78.0 Bed
- 2007-2014 GMC Sierra 2500 HD 78.8 Bed
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Fleetside 78.0 Bed
- 2007 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Classic Fleetside 78.0 Bed
- 2013-2014 GMC Sierra 3500 HD 78.8 Bed
America's #1 Selling Hard Folding Cover
America’s #1 selling hard folding cover, the BAKFlip MX4, has new features, including matte-finished cab corner caps, clamps, and elevator bolts for a more streamlined look and feel. Other MX4 features include an enhanced functionality with pre-molded, die-cut, shock-absorbent bumpers and secure prop rod clips.
This heavy-duty, all-season truck bed cover is designed to perform in extreme conditions. MX4’s resilient infrastructure is for everyday use, featuring NEW upgrades to the prop rod clips, rails, elevator bolts, and the A-panel and B-side bumpers that provide enhanced functionality and a more complete matte-finish look and feel. The MX4’s solid and robust design is flush mount, and backed by an extended 5-year warranty.
NOTE: Some 8' applications may not allow for 3rd brake light visibility due to the height of cab and light location.
EXPECT MORE with BAKFlip MX4:
- Premium matte finish
- Durable aluminum panels
- Rated up to 400 lbs. of evenly distributed weight
- 5-year warranty
- Dual-action tailgate seal (not applicable to 05-15 Tacoma or 05-16 Ridgeline)
- 100% bed access
- NEW finished corner caps featuring a softer seal for a more finished appearance
- NEW pre-molded and die-cut A-panel and B-side bumpers
- NEW prop rod clips securely designed for durability
- NEW matte-finished elevator bolts and clamps
California Residents: Prop 65
Please feel free to make use of the BAKFlip MX4 hard folding tonneau cover installation instructions below to assist you with the installation of your BAKFlip MX4 truck bed cover.
If you need additional install sheets for your specific Make please see below.
If you have further questions or need technical assistance with the install of any BAKFlip Fibermax truck bed cover, please call one of our knowledgable installation experts at 818-365-9000 or Contact Us and we will be happy to assist you.
BAK® Industries (“BAK”) warrants your BAKFlip MX4 hard folding truck bed cover to be structurally free from defects in material and workmanship for 5 Year Limited Warranty period from the retail date of purchase.
Warranty registration must be on file and/or proof of original purchase (detailed and dated receipt) is required for warranty service. Warranty is nontransferable and applies to the original purchaser of the BAK product only.
Durable Prop Rod Clips
- Extra-strong clips holding prop rods in place while driving with the tonneau cover partially or fully closed
- Prop rods secure your cover in the flipped up position to provide 100% unobstructed bed access
A-panel & B-side Bumpers
Pre-molded, die-cut A-panel and B-side bumpers for shock-absorbency
Cab Corner & Rail End Caps
- Rail end caps for a more finished look
- Cab corner caps with a softer, more integrated seal
Matte Elevator Bolts & Clamps
Matte finished elevator bolts and clips for superior UV and scratch resistance; for a premium, integrated look and feel.
There are currently no reviews for this product