SuperLift Warranty Policy
SuperLift Warranty Policy
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We're confident in the reliability of our products. Our warranty proves our commitment to the high-quality and trustworthiness of every product we make. To register your product, please fill out the form below.
WHAT IS COVERED?
Subject to the terms below, SUPERLIFT will repair or replace its products found defective in materials or workmanship for so long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which the product was originally installed. Your warrantor is SUPERLIFT, LLC, doing business as SUPERLIFT® Suspension Systems (“SUPERLIFT®”).
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
Your SUPERLIFT® Limited Warranty does not cover products SUPERLIFT® determines to have been damaged by or subjected to:
- Alteration, modification or failure to maintain.
- Normal wear and tear (bushings, rod ends, etc..). Scratches or defects in product finishes (powder coating, plating, etc..).
- Damage to, or resulting from, the vehicle’s electronic stability system, related components or other vehicle systems.
- Racing or other vehicle competitions or contests. Accidents, impact by rocks, trees, obstacles or other aspects of the environment.
- Theft, vandalism or other intentional damage.
REMEDY LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT.
The exclusive remedy provided hereunder shall, upon SUPERLIFT’s inspection and at SUPERLIFT’s option, be either repair or replacement of the product covered under this Limited Warranty. Customers requesting warranty consideration should contact SUPERLIFT by phone at (800) 551-4955 to obtain a Return Goods Authorization number. All removal, shipping and installation costs are customer’s responsibility.
If a replacement part is needed before the SUPERLIFT part in question can be returned, you must first purchase the replacement part. Then, if the part in question is deemed warrantable, you will be credited / refunded.
OTHER LIMITATIONS - EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES - YOUR RIGHTS UNDER STATE LAW
Neither SUPERLIFT nor your independent SUPERLIFT dealer are responsible for any time loss, rental costs, or for any incidental, consequential or other damages you may have.
This Limited Warranty gives you specific rights, and this is the only warranty SUPERLIFT makes in connection with your product purchase. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. For example, while all implied warranties are disclaimed herein, any implied warranty required by law is limited to the terms of our Limited Lifetime Warranty as described above. Some states do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations and exclusions herein may not apply to you. SUPERLIFT neither assumes nor authorizes any retailer or other person or entity to assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with this product or Limited Warranty.
IMPORTANT PRODUCT USE AND SAFETY INFORMATION / WARNINGS
As a general rule, the taller the vehicle is, the easier it will roll over. Offset, as much as possible, what is lost in rollover resistance by increasing tire track width. In other words, go “wide” as you go “tall”; always use a wide a tire and wheel combination as feasible to enhance vehicle stability. We strongly recommend, because of rollover possibility, that the vehicle be equipped with functional roll bar and cage system. Seat belts and shoulder harnesses should be worn at all times. Avoid situations where a side rollover may occur.
Generally, braking performance and capabilities are decreased when significantly larger/heavier tires and wheels are used. Take this into consideration while driving. Also, changing axle gear ratios or using tires that are taller or shorter than factory height will cause an erroneous speedometer reading. On vehicles equipped with an electronic speedometer, the speed signal impacts other important functions as well. Speedometer recalibration for both mechanical and electronic types is highly recommended.
Do not add, alter, or fabricated any factory or aftermarket parts to increase vehicle height over the intended height of the Superlift product purchased. Mixing component brands in not recommended.
SuperLift Lift Force Warranty
As of July, 2019, your purchase of a Superlift Suspension lift or leveling kit (Superlift Kit) comes with a free LIFT FORCE Supplemental Limited Powertrain Warranty (LIFT FORCE WARRANTY) protecting you from disputes with original equipment manufacturers (OEM) who are unfamiliar with aftermarket suspension features. The LIFT FORCE WARRANTY does not replace your vehicle’s factory OEM warranty or any limited lifetime warranty on Superlift Kits. The LIFT FORCE WARRANTY would go into effect if and when the OEM or OEM’s dealership (Dealership) denies your drivetrain warranty claim due to installation of your Superlift Kit. Your exclusive warrantor for the LIFT FORCE WARRANTY is Superlift, LLC doing business as Superlift Suspension Systems (Superlift), 300 Huey Lenard Loop, West Monroe, LA 71292. The LIFT FORCE WARRANTY is available to the initial retail purchaser of a Superlift Kit.
“COVERED COMPONENTS” include:
- ENGINE: All internally lubricated parts, oil pumps, timing belt, chain, water pump, manifolds, harmonics balancer, engine mounts, turbocharger housing, internal part and vanes. Notes: Cases, housings, engine block and cylinder heads are only covered if damaged by the failure of an internal lubricated part.
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION/TRANSFER CASE: All internally lubricated parts, torque convertor, vacuum modulator.
- MANUAL TRANSMISSION/TRANSFER CASE: All internally lubricated parts. Does not include items such as pressure plate, clutch, throw-out bearing, pilot bearing or bushing, clutch master, and slave cylinders or bellhousing.
- FRONT DRIVELINE: All internally lubricated parts, drive shafts, axle shafts, carrier bearings, u-joints, constant velocity joints, and front hub bearings
- REAR DRIVELINE: All internally lubricated parts, drive shafts, axle shafts, and wheel bearings, carrier bearings, and u-joints.
The Term of the LIFT FORCE WARRANTY shall extend from the installation of a Superlift Kit, until the earlier of: (1) expiration of the OEM drivetrain warranty covering the vehicle, (2) the vehicle reaches 60,000 miles on its odometer, or (3) five years from the date of purchase of the vehicle. Note: the Term may be shorter in some cases than the OEM drivetrain warranty.
The Term shall not be modified by any third party extended warranty or other agreement. Superlift reserves the right to modify any term herein including canceling the LIFT FORCE WARRANTY by notice posted on the Superlift website https://superlift.com provided such modification/cancellation shall not affect claims submitted in writing as of the date of notice.